Alcohol - Know Your Limits - Don't let a good night turn into a bad one.
Don't take any chances
If you and your friends have been drinking and you don't have a pre-arranged plan for how to get home, you're putting yourself at risk. Here are a few ways of reducing the risk of becoming the target of an assault:
- Don't get into an unlicensed minicab, certainly not alone
- If you're going home with someone you met in a club, make sure your friends know where and who with
- Avoid walking home on your own or through dark or unsafe areas
- Try to have a pre-arranged plan for how you'll get home – like agreeing which one of your group is going to drive
- As a precaution, take the numbers of licensed taxi firms with you when you go out